Thursday 18 July 2013

Bound for the FQ Retreat...

I've been very quiet on the blog front for a week or two now, as it's descended into end of term madness, mixed in with birthday chaos and a large helping of Fat Quarterly Retreat Preparation...
 
This time tomorrow I shall be there!!

 
So I really must get off the computer and finish packing, which has proved to be a daunting task.  (Have I packed enough sewing supplies but left enough room in my suitcase for multiple fabric purchases?!) 
 
Hoping to be back next week with all my news of the weekend and a few photos too :-)
 
I am so excited to meet so many like-minded people, it's going to be a blast.  But I am just a tiny bit nervous...wish me luck!
 
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for being my 'pal' at FQ this weekend! I did have a lovely time sewing with you (and a few others!). I will post about the retreat later so expect a photo or 2 of you to pop up on the blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!